- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- Development Offering Plans
- Co-operative and Condo Board Representation
- Mortgage Foreclosure in New York
- Specialized Real Estate Issues
- Residential Real Property Purchase
- Closing Costs
- 1031 Exchange
- Contact Us
Large Firm Quality with a Small Firm Feel
Kishner & Miller is a full service Real Estate Law Firm practicing in the areas of Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions; Complex Commercial Litigation; Construction matters including litigation and negotiation of various Construction Contracts; Commercial/Residential Leasing for both Landlords and Tenants; Defense and Commencement of Foreclosure Proceedings; Corporate Formation including negotiations of both Shareholder/Partnership Agreements; Representation of Condominium/Cooperative Boards; Landlord/Tenant Proceedings; and Acting as Primary Counsel for Various Entities.
The entire firm is dedicated to educate our clients on every step to ensure they are informed and understand each stage, from beginning to end. We are conveniently located at the Graybar building, steps from Grand Central Terminal.
Every matter is unique and requires specialized attention to detail. We strive to achieve the most cost effective professional result for you. Call us for a free consultation.
Please allow us to assist you in achieving your goals in the following legal areas whether in New York or New Jersey –
Real Estate Transactions:
- Condominium Sale or Purchase
- Cooperative Sale or Purchase
- Townhouse Sale or Purchase
- Residential Home Sale or Purchase
- Loft Purchase and Acquisition
- New Development Acquisition
Acquisition or Sale of Multifamily or Mixed use building in New York or New Jersey.
Residential or Commercial Leasing Negotiations and Preparation.
Purchase, Sale, and/or Formation of various Business Entities
- Limited Liability Company
- S or C corporation
Mortgage Foreclosures and Defense
Commercial Litigation, Arbitration, Disputes
- Contract Dispute
- Commercial and Residential Landlord Disputes
- Cooperative and Condominium Disputes via representation of Unit Owners, Shareholders, Board of Directors, and Board of Managers
- Defective Construction Litigation and dealing with Contractors
- Administrative Proceedings, Article 78
Specialized Real Estate
- 1031 Exchanges
- Foreign Sellers and Purchasers
- “Air rights”/Purchase and Sale of Development Rights
- Land Use and Zoning
- Developing Property – Offering Plans